We kindly request that a completed Entry Application Form is submitted to the school as soon as possible together with the following:
• One recent passport-size photograph of child.
• One passport-size photograph of each parent.
• A copy of child’s birth certificate or passport.
• A copy of the last school report.
• One-off non-refundable fee of £100 for administration and assessment purposes.
• In the case of applications for entry into Nursery and Reception where there is no assessment and entrance exam, a non-refundable deposit of £350 is payable immediately. This deposit will be deducted from the last instalment of your child’s school fees. Please see the fees payment schedule for full details.
• Where a child is coming from another school in North Cyprus or Turkey, we require a ‘transfer document’ or ‘leaving certificate’ from their previous school.
• In the case of non-TRNC nationals, a copy of residency documents.
• Places for entry into Nursery & Reception classes are allocated according to availability, on a first-come first-served basis
• Places for pupils applying to enter Years 1, 2 & 3 can only be confirmed following an assessment, and places for pupils applying to enter Years 4 and above can only be confirmed following an entrance exam and interview. We will contact you to arrange a suitable date for the assessment or entrance exam after receipt of the completed Entry Application Form and documents/fees listed above.
- Bilim Sokak
- Bellapais - Kyrenia
- North Cyprus
- (via Mersin 10 Turkey)
+90 392 444 0375